Coffee Creamer

Effie H.
on 1/11/15 3:59 am

Hey guys,

I'm 6 days post op and one day on protein shakes. I was getting bored of my french vanilla eas already, so I took a trip to walmart and looked for the torani or davinci syrups, but my walmart didnt have them. So I went next door to shoprite and found coffee creamer!

I'm using Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip cookie for now and the nasty protein shake aftertaste is completely gonnnneeee. It's amazing!

Mary Gee
on 1/11/15 4:48 am - AZ
VSG on 05/14/14

Your supermarket may carry some basic flavors of the Torani and Davinci syrups, but probably the best selection is available on-line.  I ordered six different sugar-free flavors: carmel, coconut, almond rocha, raspberry, kahlua and peppermint.

Are you logging your intake?  Here's the info for what you're using:

Serving size: 1 Tbls.

Calories 35, Carbs 5, Protein 0.

HW: 380 SW: 324 GW: 175  

Effie H.
on 1/11/15 5:01 am

I do plan on ordering online at some point! I'm on a two weeks protein shakes and liquids only phase and I didn't want to wait for the syrup to arrive. Thanks for the info, I calculated it in my head that if I just do half a tbsp, I'm good. It's a strong flavor, so I'm perfectly content with the half.

Hislady
on 1/11/15 7:41 am - Vancouver, WA

Just wanted to let you know that DaVinci orders arrive in just a few days. I was amazed at how quickly I got mine! They taste great too, no funny  aftertaste like some.

redpanda
on 1/11/15 8:58 am

Good to know! They also have a lot of sugar-free coffee syrups at TJ Maxx and Marshall's if you want to try there. :)

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 60 views