Phrase 3 Meal Plan......

Karen H.
on 2/11/15 12:47 pm
VSG on 12/08/14

I am suppose to be on the phrase 3 meal plan but for the last two weeks, I have been eating my 3 oz protein twice day, egg in morning, cheese stick and yogurt for snacks or protein drink. I have had very little veggies, green beans once day,,, just a few bites. Getting my water in. I am suppose to be on phase 3 now but I don't remember the guidelines. Can any one give me suggestions before I call my dietician? I know I am not getting more calories in like they want me to. On the flip side of all of this I have not lost but 2 lbs in two weeks. Is this normal. I weigh 188 now..... the pounds are coming off VERY slowly now. Any suggestions there as well? Thank you!!! KarenH

mickeymantle
on 2/11/15 2:31 pm - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

everyone's plan is different but most have you eat protein first and no veggies till you are getting enough protien in

light weights lose less pounds a week than heavy weights , but about the same percentage of excess weight

most people are eating around 500 cal in the first few months  then go up to around 800 cal 

80 gm protien should be around 800 cal

veggies are a waste of space at first

check your plan if you don't have it ask your nut for 1

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 29 views