I forgot to eat - LOL

Anita
on 11/8/16 9:17 am

That would never have happened pre-VSG. I had an appointment this morning and got halfway there when I realized that I hadn't eaten anything. Sometimes I forget lunch too because I'm just not hungry or even still full from breakfast.

Good thing I always keep a stash of protein bars in my purse so I know I get in my protein. I had one on my way there and when I got home I took care of business. I also always keep a few bottles of water in my car for those times when I run short of what I've brought from home. Now that the cooler weather is here, I can also keep a box of protein bars in the car too.

I'm 5 months (and 2 days) out and am down 46 pounds....knocking on the door to Onederland!!!

If you haven't done so already....Go VOTE!!!

Good friends are like stars. 
You don't always see them but you always know they're there. 

califsleevin
on 11/8/16 4:14 pm - CA

It still happens five years later! I'm behind the curve today so have to reshuffle the menus to make things fit. And the Quest bar stashed in the car was a help.

1st support group/seminar - 8/03 (has it been that long?)  

Wife's DS - 5/05 w Dr. Robert Rabkin   VSG on 5/9/11 by Dr. John Rabkin

Arjeffries
on 11/8/16 4:58 pm
VSG on 01/27/16

I wish I could forget to eat. I am always hungry. 

Anita
on 11/8/16 8:41 pm

sorry to hear that....is this something new or has it always been that way for you?

Good friends are like stars. 
You don't always see them but you always know they're there. 

Arjeffries
on 11/9/16 12:54 pm
VSG on 01/27/16

It's always been like that.  I was hoping I would be the lucky ones that didn't have much hunger. Unfortunately, that didn't happen.  It is more manageable due to the surgery.

Secrets224
on 11/9/16 10:11 am
VSG on 09/27/16

Hahaha! I have the same issue, im never hungry (so far) and i forget to eat until MFP sends off an alarm "Would you like to log your meal NOW?" Then I'm like OOPS!! Haha! Congratulations on your weight loss! You are doing amazing! 

Surg. Date: 9/27/2016 VSG

HW: 334 * SW: 312 * CW: 188* GW: 175

*Mommy of 2 BEAUTIFUL little girls who make my life go round*

Most Active