Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Wednesday, March 7 2018

CC C.
on 3/7/18 10:57 am

I'm EXACTLY the same about phone calls, even sometimes writing a script of what I want to say so I don't stumble over my words...

Kristi T.
on 3/8/18 10:11 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

I do that as well Cecily, even practice out loud a few times:-)

CC C.
on 3/7/18 10:56 am

QOTD: Oh Lordy, eating might be the only thing I don't procrastinate about! Procrastination is my primary mode of operation.

B - coffee, yogurt, berries, grain free granola

L - real good pizza

D - bbq and veggies

S - cheese and roasted braod beans

DominicanOmar
on 3/7/18 11:00 am
VSG on 02/06/18

Hello everyone :) Today my menu looks like this. I'm in the stage of eating soft meats and fish :)

B- Smoothie (Spinach, Mango, Half banana, unflavored portion powder, and unsweetened Almond milk)

L- Turkey Chili

S- Cheddar Cheese stick

D- Shrimp with Beans

S- Popsicle

Gwen M.
on 3/7/18 12:43 pm
VSG on 03/13/14

Hello! Busy and not-as-planned morning for me. I was running late to fitness classes and then, when I did get there, I decided not to do them because my shoulder was griefing me a lot. But then I ran some errands and went to the physical therapist for said shoulder, so it all worked out.

QOTD: Replying to people. Emails, messages, whatever. I either reply within 5 minutes of contact, or it takes me like 5 weeks. I suck :P

1: protein shake
2: protein bar + cheese
3: pork and ricotta meatballs, pasta for the guys

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: shoulder PT

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

ShirlAus
on 3/7/18 4:31 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Running in - lunchtime nearly and I have been working since 5.30am so I can take my mum to an appointment this afternoon

Still battling this head cold - uggggg

QOTD: I set myself mental lists all the time - too many items and totally not possible at times - then get frustrated cause its not all done. Time is the biggest thing for me

B: Zuchinni Loaf

S: Nothing

L: Leftover Butter Chicken

D: Chicken, Bacon & Sour Cream Pies with wedges - I will likely just eat the filling when I finally get home tonight

Have a nice evening all

Shirley

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 3/7/18 5:51 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

"Chicken, Bacon & Sour Cream Pies" - wow!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

ShirlAus
on 3/7/18 11:06 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Its a slow cooker meal I make in bulk and put in the freezer - mix it up a lil

Some nights - I serve the boys with mash n veg

Others I make it pie fillings - I flip the top off and eat the filling n no pastry (our chickens love my sleeve!)- one pie will do 2 meals for me

Here is a pic of tonights batch waiting to go in the oven - 3 with lemon n thyme topping and 3 with mixed herbs

My eldest son stays with us week on week off - and he goes to Uni - so I always try and have 20-30
prepared meals in the freezer for him and for the nights I cant be bothered. He also looks after our place when we go to our farm every second weekend. Makes me feel better if he can just fish through the freezer and choose a healthy meal - my thank you to him for all the help he gives us

I saying that I really love to cook and would do moreso if time permitted - I cook meals for my mum who is on her own & doesnt share the love of cooking - my Dad was the cook in our household. The neighbours to help out when they are sick or coming home from vacation etc. LOL Even do food swaps of meals with my ex husband (we are still best friends)

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 3/8/18 3:57 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

What a great Mum (and daughter) you are! I cook because I have to, but my son is the chef in the family!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

ShirlAus
on 3/8/18 11:12 am
VSG on 06/26/17

Awww thank you Liz x

I see it with my mum as giving back a little after everything shes done for me

And adore my sons

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 35 views