Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Saturday, November 17, 2018

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 11/17/18 4:25 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

The weekend has arrived! I've talked myself into replacing my kitchen appliances but am now wondering if I should wait until Monday to go make a deal (I know what I want). Maybe I'll go early and hopefully snag a sales person quickly.

QOTD: Are you a clean or messy person? I am finicky about clutter (can't stand it). But that is mostly when I see it. If it is hidden in a drawer or closet I can tolerate it (though I have gotten more fanatical about that as I've gotten older). I'm not as extreme about dust and other surface cleaning, but I do like my house to be clean. And of course my body and clothing has to be clean and neat!

2 Years 7.5 months post-op (maintaining below goal for 23.5 months)

Always lots of coffee...

B: eggs, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: tuna salad, pickles, and cottage cheese

D: leftover scallops I think

S: homemade cottage cheese

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

(deactivated member)
on 11/17/18 7:42 am
VSG on 01/12/17

Hopefully you can get a good deal, Liz! It helps that you already know what you want so they can't bamboozle you.

Good morning all. Just left the gym, didn't do as much strength as I wanted to, but I am feeling pretty drained with new medication so just did cardio and a couple routines for arms and chest and called it good. Am very groggy. Went to bed at 830 last night and got up at 7 this morning.

Going to see my friend today and run around with grandma.

QOTD: I am pretty tidy. Only thing I hate is putting clean laundry away. Not sure what my hang up there is!

B- premier protein shake

L- going to take the left over baked chicken and simmer it in salsa then eat it in a taco

D- I have planned for a ribeye tonight! All calories to ribeye.

S- cottage cheese and Granny Smith apple. Calories have been very low last few days. Need to be careful and try to eat more with my meals.

Kristi T.
on 11/17/18 9:58 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Hopefully the groggy, "hangover" feeling will go away after its been in your system for awhile and this one will work well for you Mersh!

Gwen M.
on 11/17/18 8:25 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Good morning, all. I made great progress on my assignment yesterday, so I hope I'm on track to fini**** up today so I can proof and submit it tomorrow. Much better than where I was for my last assignment two weeks ago!

Would it make more sense to wait until next weekend with black friday/shop local sales?

QOTD: I'm a fairly neat person. I have a few places that get cluttered, but I try to keep everything else picked up. However, I refuse to pick up other people's clutter so... oh well.

1: protein shake
2: leftover cheeseburger soup
3: barbecue chicken kebabs, corn bread for the guys and probably a bite for me!

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: running (parkrun - my body was against me this morning, so definitely not my best run, but it was good to get out and do it!)

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Kristi T.
on 11/17/18 9:56 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! New appliances, yea Liz! I would imagine you could get a pretty good deal if you waited until next week, good luck!

I am taking my mom to Walmart today, I am not a fan of Walmart, but she loves it! That will take up most of the afternoon. I will probably take Emmy for a hike before we go. It's grey, gloomy and cold today. We got a lot of snow in the mountains which means the ski resorts will open on Thanksgiving.

QOTD-I like everything neat and clean, some would say I am obsessive about it. I spent my Friday night cleaning the oven, so maybe they are right?:-)

B-1/3 cup granola, bullet coffee(Cathy posted a recipe for homemade Keto granola a few months ago, I am finally going to try making my own)

L-1/2 cup 2%Fage with blueberries and pumpkin seeds

S-Hot tea

D-Marinated chicken breasts, some kind of veggie

E-Hike with Emmy

Have a great Saturday!

Cathy H.
on 11/17/18 11:08 am
VSG on 10/31/16

Oooh, let us know how the granola turns out, Kristi! I still haven't tried it lol

Livin' La KETO Loca!!
134 lbs lost since surgery, 195 overall!! Initial goal reached 9/15/17, (10.5 months)!
5'3", SW*: 299 GW: 175 HW 3/2015: 360 PSW* 5/2016: 330 *PSW=Prog Start Wt; SW=Surgery Wt

M1 -31, M2 -10, M3 -15, M4 -16, M5 -8, M6 -6, M7 -11, M8 -8, M9 -8, M10 -4, M10.5 -7 GOAL

Kristi T.
on 11/18/18 9:16 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

I will definitely let you know Cathy!

Most Active