december 12th anniversay

spuddzy
on 12/12/18 5:36 am - NY

Can't believe it's been years revision from band to sleeve. Having band done in 2010 was not the most pleasant experience I had...Had ups and downs with it and then after it slipped..had revision to VSG...I have had no problems whatsoever..I can eat all foods and by most have kept the weight off..which is the most important..up and down this year a few pounds.. Good luck to everyone thinking about getting it...have a great Holiday to all for the New Year...

spuddzy

Amy R.
on 12/12/18 10:20 am

Congrats for getting rid of that band. They are a bundle of complication and hardship and risk so I'm happy for you that you now have a VSG. Can't see how far out you are, but the most important part is getting the right surgery done; I think almost everyone fluctuates a few pounds here and there over the course of any give year.

It's good that you're giving encouragement - people seem to drop off here after a short period of time and it's really important to stay involved. It's better for you because it keeps us accountable. And it's better for everyone on board here, especially newbies. Congrats again on pursuing the surgery you needed and not giving up. Not giving up is everything.

Kathy S.
on 12/12/18 12:06 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Kathy S.
on 12/12/18 12:07 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

We would love for you to share your inspirational journey with our members. If you are interested in doing a before and after article for the home page, give me a shout

Congratulations again!

Regards,

Kathy

Member Services

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 58 views