WATCHA EATING TODAY, VSGers? Friday Jan 04 2019

AnnieG522
on 1/4/19 6:18 am
VSG on 10/05/17

Good morning! Rainy day at the beach, but temperate (last year we were here and it was in the low 20's).

We are spending 2 weeks with our friends down here; trying to make the best food choices and still enjoy our time. What a balancing act! Fortunately, they are excellent cooks and eat healthily.

QOTD: When you are on vacation, which "wins"? Healthy or participating in things moderately as far as food?

B: Chobani key lime yogurt

S: ???

L: Salad

D: Pork and beans (canneloni beans with pork tenderloin)

Extra: White wine, 1/2 glass

Hard to know since we are being spontaneous (for us) but clothes fitting well, rings still too big and I don't think any weight added Going no scales!

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."

Kristi T.
on 1/4/19 10:29 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! I like your new picture Annie! Enjoy your time at the beach.

It's 45 degrees, windy and grey. All the snow is gone and it is just plain dirty and soggy:-) A very weird winter this year. I keep waiting for the big storm to come and it never does. That is a good thing I suppose.

QOTD-Just about every winter I got to Palm Springs. The area is so agriculturally diversified that I live on produce. You walk out the door and pick fresh grapefruit, and the farmers markets are incredible. Last year I even picked fresh artichokes. So that is my go too, live on plant food and eat protein forward in the vast amazing restaurants!

B-1/3 cup granola, bullet coffee

L-Tuna and kale salad

S-Hot tea

D-tbd

E-walk with Emmy

Have a great Friday!

Liz J.
on 1/4/19 11:00 am, edited 1/4/19 3:00 am
DS on 11/29/16

QOTD: Depends on what the food is, pasta is a no go but almost anything else I like to try a little bit.

B- Protein shake w/coffee

S- Protein bar

S2- Greek Yogurt

L- Broccoli kale salad w/chicken

S- Cucumber & Tomatoes w/Ranch

D- Grilled Chicken w/veggies

AD- not sure

Water Goal- 96 oz

E- 10,000 steps (Should be more but I hurt my knee last night.)

HW: 398.8 SW:356 GW: 175 CW:147

Kays
on 1/4/19 1:42 pm
VSG on 12/18/17

Hello all-I'm sooooooo glad it's Friday! TGIF! I used to work 12 hour shifts and I always wondered why people said that- TGIF? Well, after I starting working Monday thru Friday now I have a whole new understanding!

QOTD: I try to simply maintain a balance when on vacation. Earlier this year I went on a cruise and it's was difficult to always steer for the protein. Overall I couldn't eat much anyway so, I did fairly well! My biggest fault was cream in my coffee!

M1: 2 hard boiled eggs and 1/2 oz of pepper jack cheese

M2: 1/2 cup of chicken salad

M3: 3.5 oz of chicken breast- pan seared

S1: 2oz sliced turkey and 1/2 oz of pepper jack cheese

mmsmom
on 1/5/19 3:59 am - Woburn, MA

Took a spontaneous trip before starting my new job. It was fabulous.

Qotd. I eat everything on vacation and have never gained weight. I think because there is no grazing on vacation.

B. Crispix

L. Chicken parm

D. More crispix, lol

VSG on 04/28/2014

Most Active