Watcha eating today, VSGers, Monday, February 25

mmsmom
on 2/25/19 8:33 am - Woburn, MA

Good morning all. It's windy and pretty cold here today, but dry.

QOTD: Did you watch the Academy Awards? Favorite movie this year?

I did no****ch since I had tickets to School of Rock - which was alot of fun. I did dvr, but the thoughts of watching is daunting, lol.

Only movie I saw on the list was A Star is Born, which I thought was fantastic. LOVE LOVE LOVE Gaga!

B: pita with peanut butter and a banana

L: bag of salad, cheese

D: chicken breast, not sure how

E: walk

VSG on 04/28/2014

Kristi T.
on 2/25/19 9:34 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning, cold here too. Cloudy, gloomy and 9 degrees. Pretty much a normal February day! Running errands today and helping my mom get ready for her cataract surgery on Wednesday, that is about it. For some reason I am having multiple panic attacks today, not sure why, but that hasn't happened for awhile. Sometimes I get an overwhelming sense of doom and have a hard time shaking it:-)

QOTD-I did watch the Oscars, I thought it was a little boring so I found myself doing many other things during the broadcast. The only movie I saw was The Wife, Glenn Close did an amazing job! I really want to see Vice, Bohemian Rhapsody and of course A Star is Born. Black Klansman looks interesting.

B-1/3 cup granola, coffee

L-Flax hot cereal with apples and pecans

S-Hot Tea

D-Inside of a Jimmy John's Italian sub

E-Short walk with Emmy

Have a good Monday!

AnnieG522
on 2/25/19 3:14 pm
VSG on 10/05/17

We are cold again, although it got to 70 yesterday and is 60 right now. I was up early to go help a friend pack; she and her husband are moving in with their son & his family. That's the 3rd friend this year, making that decision. My children pray for my good health, lol!

QOTD: No, I go to bed between 8:00-8:30 at night; except for NCIS night. Or if we're out for some reason, I'm best on a routine and I have always been a very early riser. I did see some of the gowns and one, I thought, looked like cupcakes papers glued on her - pink and pleated ruffles. Eww.

Having issues with throwing up again; not eating too fast or anything different. Who knows.

RE: anxiety - impending sense of doom can be a precourser to heart problems, but I have severe MDD and anxiety disorder, so hard to tell! I've had that and the heart problem.

Hope the anxiety resolves.

The meal that has stayed down:

B: Premier protein shake NO coffee

S: Chobani key lime greek yogurt

D: ??? reluctant to try, but my blood sugar dropped off to 51 earlier, so will have to think it through

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."

ljbarbara
on 2/25/19 5:19 pm

I'm so sorry you're not feeling well and experiencing anxiety at the same time. It's no fun at all. My experience with anxiety has been that the more I worry about being anxious, the more anxious I become. I'm sending you hugs and keeping you in my thoughts.

Original surgery: VSG Feb. 2009

REVISED TO RNY FEBRUARY 2016

Height: 5'7"

Start weight: 252. Current weight: 120

Pure_Prairie
on 2/25/19 10:10 am
VSG on 01/10/19

We are on our 3rd sunny day in a row! The wind makes it feel cooler but this is perfect for a Texas "winter."

QOTD: I watched just a little piece of the Oscars, I always love the dresses! The only movie I had seen was "A Star is Born" because I had seen & loved the others. Bradley Cooper is SO yummy, those eyes, and I had no idea he could sing. His duet was the only reason I tuned in. Several looked great & I will probably watch several when they hit Netflix/DVD. Love movies, BUT really love movies in my PJs!

B: 1 Blueberry Belvita

L: Deli ham & cheese roll up

D: broccoli & beef stir fry

E: walk in the sunshine

P.S. created a new post to talk about the hair & the product my hairdresser GAVE me. Rather than high jack this post again.

HW: 183 Pre-Op: 171 Post WLS Month 1: 149 Month 2: 141 Month 3: 133

Surgeon's goal: 128 My Goal: 118

(deactivated member)
on 2/27/19 7:35 am
VSG on 10/24/18

B: Yogurt

L: Grilled Chicken w/ spring mix salad greens & homemade low-carb dressing

D: Roast Turkey w/ spring mix salad greens & homemade low-carb dressing (got a huge tub from Costco, so spring mix salad will be on the menu for days....)

S: Maybe some beef jerky if I get hungry between lunch and dinner?

E: Probably just house cleaning as we are under a snow advisory today and I don't feel like getting stuck in the road to drive to gym nor walking outside do I feel like walking outside Plus the Kid is home from school cuz of said snow advisory, so a more likely scenario is that we veg on the couch and watch movies all afternoon.

QOTD: Yes, but I recorded it and I fast forwarded through the not-so-interesting thank you speeches of the not-so-interesting categories.

I saw all the Best Picture Nominees except for Vice. My fave on the list is Green Book. Star is Born came a close second.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 47 views