WATCHA EATING TODAY VSGers? Wednesday, 06 Mar 2019

AnnieG522
on 3/6/19 1:22 pm
VSG on 10/05/17

Good afternoon! I hope you are all feeling well and that wherever you are, the weather is the way you'd like it. (NC is still inhospitably cold for the SE -- 29 this morning as we left for Ash Wednesday services.)

QOTD: Is "Spring" cleaning part of your annual habit, or do you keep it up as you go? I used to do deep spring cleaning every year when I lived in WA State - we had real seasons, and cleaning and airing out the house in the spring was a wonderful welcome to the change.

I try to keep it up as I go now; we have a house that was the right size when the kids were home, but its big for two people and two small dogs. So I do 1/2 one day and 1/2 the other. With lots of rests and breaks in between, lol. And this year we got one of those vacuum robot-things (we call him Angus). He does a good enough job for bifocals!

B: Premier protein shake w coffee

L: 1 corn tortilla, with low fat cheese

S: 1/4 C homemade low fat chex mix w/dry roasted peanuts

D: Chobani yogurt

S: Premier protein shake

I have a note on the refrigerator -- NO MEAT today. I never remember during lent but I try :)

Finding I am in a predictable eating routine -- but I do still cook. This week I made 1 chocolate cream pie, one mile high apple pie, one lemon meringue pie and didn't eat them -- things for the neighbors, who helped us "old" folks with their chain saws because we had some big trees taken out. We have the best neighbors!

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."

(deactivated member)
on 3/6/19 2:45 pm
VSG on 10/24/18

QOTD: Nope, no "spring cleaning" for me. I'll do a house purge whenever the accumulated junk starts to bother me, maybe 2-3 times a year...

B - leftover homemade burger patty (40g) + 1/2 a poached egg

L - protein shake

D - probably grilled chicken with some grilled veggies

I do alot of cooking/baking for others myself, which I find myself thoroughly enjoying (even if I don't eat any of it). I am becoming addicted to cooking shows, and looking up recipes online to try (then I take pictures of what I made and post it on instagram, lol)

mmsmom
on 3/7/19 4:13 am - Woburn, MA

I'm late, but like to stay accountable on these threads

QOTD: I am fortunate to have a cleaning service every two weeks, so the house never really gets too dirty. This gives me the time and freedom to do "projects" when the mood strikes - so no, no spring or fall cleaning, but basically it gets done throughout the year. I'm feeling the need to purge the attic and my kids old rooms - they are bad.
B: 2 hard boiled eggs, stacy's pita chips (which sat like led) for some reason.

L: lite cottage cheese (tummy was still sensitive)

D: leftover chicken with yellow peppers

S: key-lime frozen custard

E: it was freeeeeeeezing, so only walked 1 block with the dog and nothing else : /

VSG on 04/28/2014

Most Active