Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Tuesday, 3/26/2019

Gwen M.
on 3/26/19 6:49 am, edited 3/26/19 6:51 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Good morning and happy Tuesday!

I don't have a lot of plans today. I disassembled the Bowflex upright yesterday and managed to get some sucker in my development to come and pick it up on Wednesday. :D (That's sarcasm..) I'm really happy someone wanted it, since my other option was to take it to the dump. I'll be working on school stuff for most of my day. Woo.

QOTD: What's your method for keeping on top of the news? Podcasts? Radio? Facebook feed? Newspapers? My primary method is podcasts - I have a few "daily news update" podcasts that I listen to every morning. I also keep an eye on http://currentstatus.io throughout the day, and I get two daily email updates about current events - one in the morning, one in the evening. I'll read other articles throughout the day as Lance links them to me or people link things that look interesting on FB.

1: protein shake
2: the last of the leftover avgolemono
3: flank steak with arugula salad

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: hopefully a walk or a run

How about you?

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

mmsmom
on 3/26/19 8:39 am - Woburn, MA

Happy Tuesday.

No big plans here today - dropped my car to the shop. It's basically new but weird things are flashing and the app doesn't work, bah!

QOTD: i rely on the internet - mostly fb feed, twitter, and local news app

B: boiled two eggs, got annoyed when they fell apart peeling them, threw them away and ate pita chips with peanut butter

L: pizza at work event

D: 1/2 taco stuffed pepper leftover from last night

E: great walking weather and the dog is loving it, lol.

VSG on 04/28/2014

Kristi T.
on 3/26/19 9:37 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! I still have an old cross country type ski machine in my basement storage room from 1997! Good for you for getting it out of your house Gwen:-)

No major plans for me either today. I got called into my job at the visitor center yesterday, it was a nice break from the daily routine. It was actually pretty busy for March, lots of phone calls. It's pouring rain today, and it's supposed to continue until Saturday. April is our rainy month, but I think it has started early. The snow in the mountains is quickly melting, add the rain and flooding is pretty much guaranteed.

QOTD-I get a morning email with all the current news and I listen to NPR off and on at the noon hour. At night I do watch local news to catch the weather. I do like a few podcasts with current health news.

B-1/3 cup granola, coffee

L-1/2 cup yogurt, 1/2 apple with almond butter

S-Hot tea

D-Grilled turkey burgers, a veggie of some kind

E-Not sure due to the rain?

Have a lovely Tuesday!

Most Active