Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Wednesday, 3/27/2019

Gwen M.
on 3/27/19 8:02 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Good morning, all! Happy Wednesday!

I spent my morning at pilates and then followed it with a quick trip to the county landfill to donate some clothes and drop off dead electronics. Fun times. Now I'm working until it's time to head out again to mental therapy and a few other errands in conjunction with that. Hopefully I'll be able to get some work done :) And the bowflex is getting picked up tonight! Yay rah!

QOTD: Do you use an electronic toothbrush? Do you have one of those subscription toothbrushes (Quip, Burst, etc.)? Do you always brush your teeth in the same order? Do you do anything else while brushing your teeth (reading, showering, etc.)?

1: protein shake
2: the rest of the leftover avgolemono. I thought I'd fini**** off yesterday, but there were still two Gwen-servings left. I'll fini**** today!
3: leftover palak tofu probably. It's a non-cooking night due to dealing with the bowflex getting picked up.

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: pilates class after two weeks off! Yay!

How about you?

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Gwen M.
on 3/27/19 8:04 am
VSG on 03/13/14

QOTD

I've got a Burst toothbrush and love the fact that refills magically appear in my mailbox so I never need to remember when to replace toothbrush heads. I always brush in the same order - top outside, top inside, bottom outside, bottom inside. Sometimes I wander around the house while brushing my teeth and put things away or get things set up for something. Sometimes I'll read. I don't like just standing there and doing nothing for those two minutes. :P

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Kristi T.
on 3/27/19 10:08 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! We have "Green Box" sites around here that are under lock and key, barbed wire fence and cameras. Big brother is watching our dump sites, don't they have something better to do?:-)

We had clear skies and lots of sun this morning and in a matter of 10 minutes its gone grey and cold. I am getting groceries and taking Emmy for a hike, that is about it today.

QOTD-I still use a manual toothbrush, but I do have Smileactives toothpaste and whitening pens on Auto Delivery from QVC. I count the number of times I move the brush from area to area so that it is equal. I may buy a sonic toothbrush one of these days, it beeps when it is time to move to another area of the mouth. I like that concept:-)

B-1/3 cup granola, coffee

L-scrambled egg, 1/2 apple with almond butter

S-Hot tea

D-I have been craving something with celery, maybe chicken salad...tbd.

E-Hike with Emmy

I hope everyone has a good Wednesday!

(deactivated member)
on 3/27/19 1:04 pm
VSG on 10/24/18

B - 1oz grilled chicken w/ 1 tbsp tzatziki

L - 1.5 oz grilled chicken w/ 1 tbsp frank's buffallo sauce

S - protein shake

D - probably zucchini lasagne

Exercise - None today so far, will likely go for walk after dinner...the weather is so great I can go for an extra long one :))

QOTD: Electric toothbrush (Oral B). I bought a whole bunch of brushheads in bulk and am slowly going through them.

Most Active