Well it is getting real!

Behnybaby
on 11/18/19 3:14 pm
VSG on 12/05/19

EGD Thursday, Surgery scheduled for December 5th. So far preop Full liquid diet not horrible. Hope that remains the case for 2 more weeks.
Not sure if I could possibly be more prepared. Just need to make one more Amazon order for vitamins.

Komatos
on 11/19/19 1:35 am
VSG on 10/28/19

Congrats man! Keep the progress going and stay positive! It makes things go so much easier. Be glad you are having a good time with the liquids! My liquid pre op phase started rough but i eventually got into it alot easier. Witch helped a ton! Cheering you on mate!! Here's to your Healthier and happy future!!!

Timothy

Komatos
on 11/19/19 1:37 am
VSG on 10/28/19

Sorry for saying man in my previous posts. Read the post didn't pay attention to the picture. I did not mean to offend anyone if they or you are annoyed with the pronouns used. Just super excited for you. and doesn't change me cheering you on!

TheWombat
on 11/19/19 11:08 am
VSG on 06/11/18

Congratulations! The next year or so will be very exciting for you indeed.

Needtogetback45
on 11/21/19 12:41 pm
VSG on 01/16/20

Wow! So exciting! I will be following Jan 8th! I am so excited and getting ready! I have been eating really little trying to get ready for my liquid diet phase! So far I have lost 23lbs since starting. Just ready to keep it rolling and be on the other side of the surgery! Good luck!

Most Active