Hospital travel bag, how much do you take? Hot items that helped a lot?

CuriousLady2020
on 5/28/20 3:23 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm supporting my daughter in this process and I'm wondering what you took to the hospital in your bag and what was the most helpful item you took?

Thanks!

White Dove
on 5/28/20 5:22 pm - Warren, OH

Chapstick is most important. Other than that a phone and charger. The hospital will provide everything else. It is usually a one night stay.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

CuriousLady2020
on 5/29/20 10:55 am

White Dove, thank you. Just getting an idea since I'm a supporter. It looks like you really don't stay long, so no need for anything frilly, right?

TheWombat
on 5/29/20 5:44 am
VSG on 06/11/18

The only things I used were shampoo, toothpaste & toothbrush (they'll give you that, but it's nice to have your own). If you're only staying overnight, you won't even need shampoo. If you're staying two nights or more, pajamas or a robe would be nice for walking up and down the corridor. They'll want you to get up and walk as soon as you can to prevent blood clots.

CuriousLady2020
on 5/29/20 10:57 am

TheWombat, good reminder about a robe. Those hospital gowns are less than helpful at covering, so a light robe would be smart, thanks.

catwoman7
on 5/29/20 6:05 am
RNY on 06/03/15

I don't think I used anything other than my phone (and charger). I slept most of the time I was there...

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 44 views