13 Years later...

rhondalovett
on 10/12/20 1:50 pm - CA

Hi all, 13 years ago my body began to change. Within the 13 years, I've learned quite a lot that I'd love to share with you.

a. Always be kind to yourself. It's not always possible because I wrestle with my own demons about weight, but be gentle on yourself.

b. Try sensitive toothpaste. If you have gerd, that may help.

c. If you describe yourself as fat, you are the only person that can change that mindset. The struggle is real for me, and I do battle with self talk every day. I still consider myself a heavyweight but I know that I'm not.

d. If you get off track, get back on track. Gaining weight back sucks.

e. I got down to 110 (because of a breakup) and now flux between 125-135. Know what works best for you. 135 does not work for me, but I'm back on track.

f. Exercise. Move your body. Think health. Don't make excuses. If you can't move, crawl, stretch, whatever it takes. A little goes a long way. 1 day at a time.

g. Chocolate is still delicious.

While I could go on and on, I'd like to give you the advice of don't give up. If you fall down, start over. Lean on this group as we are all in the same boat together. Repeat after me... you are loved, you are worthy, you are beautiful.

With love and less Cheetos,

Rhonda

Safe Journey,

Rhonda

Most Active