Wish me luck! Surgery is tomorrow!

KimmyJJ
on 10/14/20 8:21 am

Hi everyone,

I want to thank anyone who posted replies and support for me! You all helped me to get through and my surgery is tomorrow bright and early! I'm less nervous now and feel like I'm opening a new chapter with this.

I will update maybe after the weekend and I'm feeling better. I don't do so well sometimes with anesthesia. Nothing major, but just nausea.

I care for you all!

I'm ready for this!

KimmyJJ

stacyrg
on 10/15/20 9:35 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Just saw this. Hope surgery went well and the recovery is easy! Good luck!

KimmyJJ
on 10/19/20 8:52 am

stacyrg, thanks for the well wishes. Things went very well, I barely felt any nausea from being put under, and just a bit uncomfortable, nothing major. They got me up to walk right away and I did ok by them on all counts so they cut me loose! I'm home now and feeling pretty excited about this new life.

KimmyJJ

TheWombat
on 10/15/20 9:57 am
VSG on 06/11/18

Best of luck! This is an exciting time for you.

KimmyJJ
on 10/19/20 8:55 am

TheWombat, I'll take all the luck I can get, thanks very much! This was a big step for me, but I'm feeling supported and have a bright outlook and I think this is going to really change a lot of things for me.

KimmyJJ

White Dove
on 10/19/20 10:37 am - Warren, OH

That is how I was and I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop, but things just got better every day.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

KimmyJJ
on 10/21/20 4:59 pm

Your kindness is appreciated and valued so much, I'm doing well!

KimmyJJ

White Dove
on 10/15/20 12:26 pm - Warren, OH

Good luck. Hope to hear from you soon.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

KimmyJJ
on 10/19/20 8:59 am

White Dove, these feelings are the best and most positive I've had in a few years. I would get so down on myself for failing at dieting and it felt like a vicious cycle of depression and food and nothing ever went well. I am really feeling confident that I can do this!

KimmyJJ

Melissa155
on 10/25/20 9:04 pm - OH
Hey, how are you... give an update
Surgery Date: 07/07/2011    
Most Active