amberd0410’s Posts

amberd0410
on 11/16/18 6:33 am
Topic: RE: Seeking Recommendations for Clear Liquid Protein Drinks

I loved Protein2o water! It comes in different flavors but if you have a Sam's Club close to you or you can buy online. It's 15 grams of protein and is not overly sweet.

amberd0410
on 11/7/18 8:58 am
Topic: RE: What are you favorite recipes?

I had VSG on 10/26/18 and have advanced to the High Protein phase of my new stomach. I can't have fruits or vegetables yet until 8 weeks out, so looking for some suggestions of your favorite recipes or foods for those who have made it through this part in their journey :-)

amberd0410
on 10/12/18 9:36 am
Topic: RE: About to be on the loser's bench!!

This girl got a surgery date!! WHOOHOO!! October 26th I will be officially on the loser's bench! This has been a LONG time coming since I started this process originally back in 2014. Life happened and things got put to the side, but now it's 100% official and I couldn't be happier!

amberd0410
on 10/8/18 10:45 am
Topic: RE: Things you wish you had post-op?!

Thank you for your response!! You and I are very close in our surgery weight and I am definitely looking forward to progress even during the hard weeks :-)

amberd0410
on 10/8/18 5:29 am
Topic: RE: Things you wish you had post-op?!

What are some things you wish you had your first few weeks of post-op or things you wish you knew if you could go back?

My surgery is FINALLY getting closer and I'm trying to prepare mentally & physically for post-op :-)

I'd love to hear your suggestions!

amberd0410
on 8/1/14 1:43 pm
Topic: RE: Second guessing my decision

Thank you all so much for all of the kind words! I know I would be much happier and healthier with the weight gone. I am tired of living my life from the sidelines! All I can do is pray about it ❤️

amberd0410
on 8/1/14 10:17 am
Topic: RE: Second guessing my decision

I have completed all my pre-op testing and waiting to hear back from the insurance company for approval. All of my friends and my husband have been so supportive but I also have some people who have tried to drag me down and tell me I am making a horrible decision. I was so pumped about the surgery but now I think I have let others negativity get in my head. What do you do when you are second guessing?

Most Active