MusicNinja18’s Posts

MusicNinja18
on 5/23/22 9:35 am
Topic: RE: Questions?!

Hi!

They have me taking a calcium and b vitamin, and then a multi vitamin right now. That's good to know it's just my body flushing it out. I was getting worried. ð??...

The only shakes the doctors recommended was the celebrate meal replacement shakes. So I don't really know if what I should look for. I think I probably need to call the nutritionist and see if I can do anything else...

I guess I kind of know that I will probably end up having to get surgery for lose skin. I just don't really want to do more surgeries then I need to. I also am unsure because I haven't had kids yet but would like to. If it would be counter productive to even get surgery to tighten the skin to get pregnant after.

Thank you for responding! I really appreciate all the advice.

MusicNinja18
on 5/22/22 8:03 pm, edited 5/22/22 8:06 pm
Topic: RE: Questions?!

I recently found this site and it has helped so much in the last couple of days? I am currently on day 4 of the Pre-op diet and have been having a couple of issues.

1. My urine has been really smelly and bright yellow (like neon) it?s kind of a weird color. I have been drinking about a half of gallon to a full gallon for the past week. So I know I?m not dehydrated. I haven?t even had my urine smell or look this way. If anyone has any suggestions or anything it would be helpful.
  2. The smell of the protein shakes are making me really nauseous. The goal is to get three down, and I am really, really struggling. I was only able to get 2 down today, and that was really rough. I have tried watering down the protein shakes so the smell and taste isn?t as strong. It helps so I can get it down. Any suggestions would be helpful? I?m not sure why it?s making me feel so nauseous and sick.
  3. Any suggestions going into this for skin retention and tightening?

Thanks in advance!

Most Active