Help finding a doc for my niece

nfl1
on 2/8/09 7:41 am - Ithaca, NY
Hi everyone, I am a recent Lap-bander from Upstate NY, and my niece lives in East Montpelier and has been wanting to do the RNY for the past 2 years. She went through all the steps 2 years ago with a program at Dartmouth (had lost 17 pounds, and done everything that was asked), but they wouldn't do the surgery in the end. If anyone has suggestions for her, I would love to try to support her decision to get her life on track, she has tried (as we all have) for so long to do this on her own without a lot of success. She wants to move to one of the Obesity clinics we see on Discovery Health, but finding resources closer to home is more realistic (she knows). She doesn't have access to the internet, so I will print out info and send it to her. Please reply here or email me at [email protected]. Thank you! Nancy
ChefLorrie
on 2/11/09 9:25 am
I used Dr.Forgione up at Fletcher Allen Health care in Burlington.  I drove two hours to get there for each appointment.  I really liked them there.  I am now one week out from my RNY.  I started with my first appointment in Aug. ,  Good Luck
Most Active