WLS EVENT IN CONCORD, NH

marieh
on 7/23/12 9:12 pm - So. Easton, MA

Meet Me (Katie Jay!) in New Hampshire...A Rare Opportunity for the WLS Community

(When you are one of the first 5 people to register for my exclusive seminar, you'll get a free book!)

Dear Small Bites Reader,

Many weight loss surgery patients contact me about how well they did initially, only to start to regain after some months or years. Or they haven't regained, but they sense they are changing and know they need to do something before the regain begins.

Other patients find life after surgery more challenging for other reasons, like relationship issues, boundaries, transfer addiction, and other stresses.

No matter what, I've got information you won't hear anywhere else to help you on your journey.

I am thrilled to announce I am coming to Concord, New Hampshire, on August 11, 2012, to provide a seminar for people who want to create their best WLS life after bariatric surgery!

August 11, 2012, 10am - 4pm (Lunch provided!)

The Susan N. McLane Audubon Center, Concord, New Hampshire

Emotional Dessert: How to Move from Emotional Eating to Emotional Living (and Create a Life that Feels Better than Food Tastes!)

To register:

http://www.nawls.com/products/item92.cfm

I've traveled all over the country doing this seminar and have gotten a tremendous response. I hope you will consider coming!

(And please let your WLS friends know about this event, too. Just forward this email to them.)

Most Active