Plastics at Madigan

Andrea_1972
on 4/13/11 9:25 am - WA
I am 18 months out after a revision. I have been holding steady at 155 for the longest time. my pcm thinks that I will be able to get plastics( tummy and breast lift) . anyone else have this done there?
carriemeaway
on 4/25/11 9:45 am - Spanaway, WA
I would love any information on this also. I have my surgery Wednesday and I am sure I will be looking into some lifts/skin removal at some point also. Good luck in getting this done. :) 

Carrie
(deactivated member)
on 5/11/11 11:50 am
I have had 2 friends who got this done and they regretted it and had to go get it re done and self pay and a diff plastic surgeon.
heathermc44
on 5/24/11 4:39 am - Bremerton, WA
I know the MTF's are now charging for plastics.  It's still cheaper than anywhere else so is still a viable option.  I've know people who've had plastics at Madigan and they were really pleased, and other people that weren't.  I think like anything else, you just need to do your homework.

LisaAnn
on 5/24/11 9:02 am - WA

Hi, I had my tummy tuck done with Dr. Martin at Madigan in May of 2010. This was 8 months after my DS revision surgery. I was at goal, so was able to get it done.

Dr. Martin did a phenominal job at both surgeries, and I am over the moon happy with the results from both my DS (Life changing!!!) and my tummy tuck!!!!! He is an awesome surgeon!

I did not pay anything for the tummy tuck or the DS, but was told a breast lift would have to be paid for at about 4,000 if I remember correctly. I opted out of the breast lift, but LOVE my flat tummy!!!!

I would call them and see if the tummy tuck is still free!!! Did you have  your WLS at Madigan?? If so, the tummy tuck should be free for  you!!!

Good luck!!!! 

Lisa

229 / 148/ 135
Open DS Surgery with Dr. Martin @ Madigan 
Revision from 2006 - VBG
Hernia repair and tummy tuck - 05/12/2010

Casey P.
on 7/23/11 5:35 pm
 Dude, he totally is a bomb surgeon! Loove him, revision w/ him in Sept. but no charge for the Tummy Tuck? Can you clarify? thx!
"I'm not here to change lives"-Me
"You're no fun anymore"- Monty Python

VSG 9/2009
Revision to RNY 9/2011
   "Let's try this again..."

Most Active