Show us the money!!

Susan O.
on 7/7/11 4:16 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
    We can't pay you, but you'll FEEL like a million bucks after you model your slimmed down body at "Fabulous in Seattle"! Models still needed! Email me today! Susan

Looking and feeling good, and want to strut your stuff?? If you are attending the OH event "Fabulous in Seattle" on July 15- 16, and are ready to show off the new you, please consider modeling for the show held at 8 p.m. Sat. night. We need both men and women in all age groups. You will wear your own clothing,(one outfit, from swimwear to jeans to formal) to show off your style. Wear what makes you feel FABULOUS!  You'll have lots of fun, and receive rousing cheers and applause!
  Here's what I need from you:
Please email your name, type of surgery and date, (non-WLS losers ok too!), surgeon's name, amount of weight lost (opt.), and clear "before" and  "after" pictures to
[email protected]  I will confirm within a few days that I have you on the list. If you do not receive a confirmation from me in 3 days, please re-send your info. noted "2nd submission". I don't want anyone left out because of a computer glitch! 
   Looking forward to hearing from you!

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

Most Active