FROM OH! THANK YOU, NORTHWEST!

Kim Gyurina, OH Staff
on 7/19/11 10:00 am
DS on 09/27/23
   Thanks to the Northwest for having ObesityHelp visit again! We enjoyed seeing our friends we made last time, and making new friends this time!  To the volunteers on Friday night, you enabled us to get some winks because you so generously gave of your time; THANK YOU. Sorry we did not get your names...would like to personally thank you! 

I have to point out two Very Special people who we could not have done this event without:  Kathy Mitchell and Steve Simon!  They each pitched in, helping with microphone running, t shirt sales and anything else that was necessary to help make the event run more smoothly.

Looking forward to New Orleans next; we've sold out half of our OH room block already, so don't wait too long!

Bye!
Kim

Kim Gyurina, Event Manager

(deactivated member)
on 7/19/11 11:59 am - Olympia, WA
It was a great event! Thank you for putting it together....

As I'm 6+ months post-op, I found it so energizing and revitalizing!!! Totally what I needed and learned lots of great info too.

Thanks again!

Alissa
Silver55foxman
on 7/19/11 3:15 pm, edited 7/19/11 10:38 pm
Kim,

Thank you so very much for the opportunity to assist you and your staff. You run a tight ship; a fun one I might add. Can't wait for the next one here in the Pacific Northwest. I am hoping to make it to New Orleans and Lone Island. I will just have to see if I have the funds. Next time I am hoping to stay over night on Friday, and stay on Saturday night for the fashion show, the singing and dancing. I still owe someone a dance. Ha, ha,

Your friend for life,

Steve Simon
Kattin
on 7/19/11 6:03 pm - WA
Thank You all for the great OH event!! It was wonderful to be able to get up to date info. & to meet & make new friends. To be able to see others be able to enjoy themselves & not feel self concious about doing things that "normal" people think we shouldn't do. I & my husband enjoyed the event, I even had a love song sung to me by my hubby!! Can't get any better than that!! And it's a first in 24 yrs of marriage. :)
We will be at next event hopefully & will get others to join.
All the OH people & the hotel staff outdid their selves to make us all feel comfortable. Now if we could of had some sun with warmer weather it would have just topped it off.
Oh well that's why I have webbed feet. lol
Take care,
Kathy
Kathy
Proximal Rny Mar. 8th 2007 Dr Oh
Pre Surg. 239,lowest 135 current 162 ,goal 145
5ft 2 in 

Cari De La Cruz
on 7/20/11 12:28 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 12/10/07 with
I wrote a reply, but it didn't repost, so I'm trying to decide whether to repeat myself, or say something new! LOL.

I'm going with a hybrid option. A little repeat...a little new!

Thanks to OH and Bellevue for an AMAZING event! I cannot remember having a better time meeting so many FABULOUS people. I never cease to be amazed by the obstacles people overcome to live a healthier life. I am humbled by their strength and inspired by their journey.

Too all who were in Bellevue last weekend: Thank you for letting me share a little bit of your success. I am inspired and motivated to do more, to live life even bigger...and to buy some new shoes! LOL.

Speaking of shoes: Look out NOLA, you have some big shoes to fill after this conference! See ya in September!

Cari  •  Discount code for OH 2011 Events! Save $$$: bariatricafterlife

RNY 12/10/07 • Dr. Mir Ali • Reconstructive Surgery • Dr. Timothy Katzen 

WT (Starting) 316 / (Current) ±160 • HT: 5'8"

Blog: bariatricafterlife.com • Facebook: facebook.com/bariatricafterlife

Twitter: twitter.com/caridlc  • Youtube: youtube.com/gastricbypassbarbie

Most Active