Thru Thick N' Thin Support Group

Susan O.
on 4/19/12 8:34 am, edited 4/19/12 8:36 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
 Hi Everyone!
  Please come to the Thru Thick N' Thin Support Group! We meet the 4th Monday of each month (with a few exceptions for holidays), and welcome all surgical and non-surgical weight loss friends. We offer support and education for your journey. 
  Our April meeting will feature a Protein Tasting and Q&A session from the folks at VitaLady, Inc. {No obligation to buy anything!}
   Hope to see you April 23rd from 5:30-7:30 pm at the Parkland Fire Station, Violet Meadows St. & A St (1 block off Pacific Ave/SR7). Please come in the back door.   
      (To receive reminders of our monthly meetings, please ask to join our group from the WA state group list.)

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

littlekaty
on 4/19/12 1:11 pm - Tacoma, WA
VSG on 06/03/19
I wish I didn't work Mondays.  I live about a mile from the parkland fire station.  Do you know of anything on either wednesdays or thursdays.
Susan O.
on 4/20/12 7:25 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
 Sorry your work schedule conflicts, but if you get off work before 7:30, pop on in!
   There is a support group in Fife on the 2nd Tuesday, and VitaLady has support groups on the 2nd Tuesday and Wednesday of each month. Check out their posts on this forum for details. 

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

Most Active