New here

Angelmomma
on 3/25/15 7:46 am

Hi All

I am on the pathway to have WLS.  Not sure which one yet.  Will be having it done at Madigan Army Medical Center in Tacoma WA.  Have been researching this for a while and looking forward to it. 

Hislady
on 3/26/15 9:35 am - Vancouver, WA

Congrats I'm in another part of the state so no help with that, what I can say is stay away from the lap band it is a horrible failure for most of us who have had them. Other than that all the rest are good surgeries. It's quite a journey full of ups and downs so be prepared for it. For most it is a good trip, just make sure you deal with any demons before hand such as food addiction or mental health issues that aren't resolved yet.

Lisaann68
on 8/26/15 10:25 am

Hi, I have been MIA for quite some time! Years in fact. Hope you get this! I did Pathways at Madigan as well! My surgeon was Dr. Matthew Martin. He revised me from VBG to DS!

Good luck to you!!! Pathways is a great program and my experience with my surgeon was amazing!!!

Wish you well!

Lisa

uscma15
on 9/3/15 10:54 am - LA

Hi Lisa,

I PM you about any info regarding the Madigan Pathways program.  I am trying to get there but I am in another tricare region.  Any info on getting or applying to the program would be of help.  I also need revision from RNY to DS.  Had RNY in 2002.

Most Active