Anyone know Tasha?

Jackie D.
on 12/18/09 11:16 am - Hudsonville, MI
She is from Milwaukee and has posted a troublesome posting on the DS Forum....

Post Date: 12/18/09 3:20 pm
had my surgery on Nov 4th 2009.  The surgery was suppose to take 2hours but it lasted 7 due to scar tissue from my lapband removal and my c-sections. I stayed in the hospital for 6 days unable to keep even ice chips down but the crazy thing is I did not have any pain just a little burning around the insicisions. my problem now even after 3 weeks I have a tremendous amount of gas that I can not get rid of  sometimes it builds up so bad it makes me throw up and I am still having trouble eating. My vomit smells so bad it can clear a room it smells like feces. I kept telling the doctor about the pain in my stomach I finally got him to take a cat scan on Dec 15th. The doctor just called me today to tell me that I have a hernia and that part of my bowel has leaked through an insicion that did not close so I have been throwing up feces I am scared and need to know what to do. I need to seek a second opinion who is a good surgeon in wisconsin please help me. The doctor also informed me that he left some of the tubing from the lap band inside my stomach. What can I do.

I am hoping someone will know her and can contact her to get her to the ER or to call a qualified Surgeon to help.  You can post on the DS Forum if you can get in touch with her.  We are all so worried.

robinfrommilw
on 12/18/09 12:59 pm - WI
Dr Thomas Chua from Wisconsin Bariatrics
4600 W. Loomis Rd Ste 101
Milwaukee, WI 53220
(414) 281-9665
He does his surgery at Aurora Sinai on 12th and State

Sounds like he made a mess of things. I highly recommend Dr Chua he is the best in Wisconsin! 
Robin from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Distal gastric bypass 7/28/09
6 month supervised diet done lost over 50 lbs pre-surgery
My facebook page is:
www.facebook.com/robinfrommilwaukee  (just put that you are from OH in message to add you to my facebook)     
       View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

August 2010 weight 138 lbs lost of 179.5 lbs but gain again since my gallbladder surgery Oct 2010 range recentlly my weight got up to 166 and I was in freak mode. I am now down to 152.6 hoping to get back to 135 and started generic wellbutrin

(deactivated member)
on 12/18/09 2:20 pm - Menomonee Falls, WI
Jackie D.
on 12/18/09 3:39 pm - Hudsonville, MI
I think she needs to try another surgeon.  I haven'theard from her so hopefully she sought help.  Dr. Chua wanted to do surgery on Tuesday.  As I see it she needs surgery now.  Thanks for your replies.  If you speak to her please tell her to let us know on the DS forum if she is alright.
Thanks!

(deactivated member)
on 12/19/09 1:58 pm - Menomonee Falls, WI
Most Active