Anyone else in Wisconsin exercising?

(deactivated member)
on 1/12/10 11:00 pm, edited 6/26/10 11:11 pm - Menomonee Falls, WI
Exercising?
Lois S.
on 1/19/10 6:55 pm - Neenah, WI
You know I am! Or at least trying to!  I'm back on the heart monitor thing for a month plus battling a chest cold, but if I'm not running, I'm doing other stuff! In fact, I'm on my way to the gym now! (5am comes early, though!)  Keep up the great work!
(deactivated member)
on 1/21/10 11:55 am - Menomonee Falls, WI
Lois S.
on 1/21/10 8:56 pm - Neenah, WI
Wow!  You have high ambitions!  I only wish I could afford to do that many races.  I think this year I will be able to do 4-5, and that's it. Im doing a 5 mile run in March in Stevens Point, but Im doing it with 2 girls from work that have never run, so Im sure there will be a lot of walking. Hope there's no snow!  Keep up the good work!  Healthy looks and feels good!
Helen B.
on 2/9/10 8:30 am - Lake Placid, FL
I recently joined the gym and have been going every other day..

(deactivated member)
on 3/31/10 2:14 pm - Menomonee Falls, WI
(deactivated member)
on 3/30/10 3:38 am - La Crosse, WI
I'm in La Crosse, WI (not sure how to get that to appear under my name)

Way to go on the 5K's! That is awesome. To participate in a 5K run is one of my fitness goals.

For now I am walking during my lunch hour 20 minute brisk walk then 5-6 times per week I am on my treadmill going at a speed of 2.9 incline of 2.5 for about 28 minutes working on increasing that slowly. Do you do any treadmill workouts? What are they like?

La Crosse has a 5K walk in May I think my sister and I may participate.

I am a mom so my treadmill time has really been "me time" it's better than sitting on the couch and eating!
(deactivated member)
on 3/31/10 2:06 pm - Menomonee Falls, WI
Most Active