RU in BayView and/or Belong to Bally's?

TBinWI
on 1/17/10 11:18 am

Hello.  Wondering if anyone of you live in/near BayView?  I go to Bally's in Cudahy and would love to meet some people in my area and/or have a Bally's workout partner. 

I had RNY on 12/15/2009 and would like to lose approximately 125 lbs.

Thanks in advance!

robinfrommilw
on 1/22/10 12:58 am - WI
Hi I live in Milwaukee just south of the Allen Bradly clock tower. I just join Bally's a couple of weeks ago. I go to the one in Cudahy. I can go to anyone of them. I go at vatious times but I do like to get it down first thing in the morning when the kids go to school. So I usually get there at 730 in the morning. I meet with my personal trainer on Monday and Wednesday from 830 to 930. I am usually there 2 hours. I work out daily on the treadmill and elipitical. And love to go in the whiripool as well. But the darn thing is broke this week. So haven't been able to use it all this week. I miss it. I have lost 124.5 lbs since Jan of last year. I had my rny on 7/28/09. I did lose 50 lbs pre surgery. And I been working at home since Jan of last year but hit a plateau so that is why I am at the gym and got a trainer. I just meet one of Dr Chua patients there today she is 3 yrs post op. What time do you go??

Thanks,
Robin
Robin from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Distal gastric bypass 7/28/09
6 month supervised diet done lost over 50 lbs pre-surgery
My facebook page is:
www.facebook.com/robinfrommilwaukee  (just put that you are from OH in message to add you to my facebook)     
       View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

August 2010 weight 138 lbs lost of 179.5 lbs but gain again since my gallbladder surgery Oct 2010 range recentlly my weight got up to 166 and I was in freak mode. I am now down to 152.6 hoping to get back to 135 and started generic wellbutrin

robinfrommilw
on 1/22/10 10:21 pm - WI
I will be at Bally's today between 1130 and 12. I first have to take my kids to basketball camp in Cudahy from 10 to 11. Then I will be going to Bally's after that. I have to get back home by 2. So I will need to leave by 1:30 today as I have 2 puppies on hold that are being sold today. Hooray then we be down to 7 puppies from a total of 10 golden retriever puppies. Just look for me I am wearing pink mickey tshirt and pink crop pants. I have short brown hair. Here is my email at [email protected]

thanks,
Robin
My facebook page is:
www.facebook.com/robinfrommilwaukee  (just put that you are from OH in message to add you to my facebook)     

August 2010 weight 138 lbs lost of 179.5 lbs but gain again since my gallbladder surgery Oct 2010 range recentlly my weight got up to 166 and I was in freak mode. I am now down to 152.6 hoping to get back to 135 and started generic wellbutrin

robinfrommilw
on 1/24/10 4:44 am - WI
I went to Bally's today was there from 10:40 to 12:30. I did an hour and 5 minutes on the treadmill burn 500 calories. I do the hills at level 12. I did 40 min on the elipitical and burn 465 calories. Not bad for workout today. Tomorrow I should get there at 7:30 then will do the treadmill and at 8:30 I got my personal trainer for an hour we work on strength training.

What time and days do you go to Bally's? 

thanks,
My facebook page is:

(deactivated member)
on 1/25/10 7:43 am - Menomonee Falls, WI
robinfrommilw
on 1/25/10 7:59 am - WI
Thanks. I got a good personal trainer and she helps me. And she loves the cardio I am doing on my own. She show me how to work harder on the treadmill by using the hill program she start me at level 10  at 2.5 speed. I am now at 12 at 2.8 speed and sometimes at the end I bump it to 2.9 or 3 speed. Got to get those calories burned. Today she had me jogging the track after a circuit of sets we were using weights and the ball. Working arms, triceps, and abs. I had to do it like 4 times  to jog which I am winded by 1 time around. First time jogging for me. I also did an hour of the treadmill and 30 minutes on the elipitical. Not bad 2 half hours today. 

I went to see my female dr and I am going to have cysts removed on both ovaries and a partial hysterectomy. He want me to do the endo ablation but told him that I don't want to go back in surgery if it didn't work. And to think this would be best with me being anemic. He said he was fine with that as long as the insurance approves it. He said if they don't he will be doing the cyst removal and endo ablation. He said the partial hysterectomy has to be done thru a bikini cut since i had a csection said it wasn't save to do it thru the other way. I am fine with that. If we do it the other way he can do it lap. He said no gym for 2 weeks though.  Dang I am going to miss the gym. I ask about my recumbent bike he said that was fine but only as tolerated. I will be in the hospital a few days. I will be at St Francis hospital. I had to sign something for the insurance company today verify that I know that I will be sterile. Which is fine with me as I am 45 going to be 46 this year. I don't plan on having any more kids. But said that they request that I wait 30 days before having the surgery. Weird. It is something I thought hard about. I am tired of having the heavy bleeding and think this would be also for my anemia as well. I will be having the surgery at St Francis hospital in Milwaukee
My facebook page is:

(deactivated member)
on 1/25/10 11:55 am - Menomonee Falls, WI
robinfrommilw
on 1/25/10 12:31 pm - WI
been reading online about partial and total hysterctomy. The partial is the removal of just the uterus and the total is the uterus and the cervix. So it is abit confusing. You must of had yours down lap. With small incisions. That is quicker recovery. I can't have that because of the csection I had 12 yrs ago. hmm the day of surgery I should joke with the surgeon and tell him hey while you in there you can throw in a free tummy tuck. lol I got to have cysts removed from my ovaries at the same time. So its a 2 surgery in 1.
My facebook page is:

(deactivated member)
on 1/26/10 9:37 am - Menomonee Falls, WI
Most Active