Having surgery on Feb 15th at 7:30 am

robinfrommilw
on 2/3/10 8:16 am - WI
Hi everyone,

I just got word for my surgery date of Monday Feb 15th at 7:30 am (have to be there at 5:30 am) I am having cyts remove from my ovaries and having my uterus and cervix removed. This will be open surgery so I will be cut straight across. He said after a c-section that they don't do lapscopically so I stuck with open. So I am fine with that. As long as I am not going to have no more periods. Sucks having them 2 times a month and heavy bleeding also causing me to be anemic.

Here is the hospital info:
St Francis Hospital
3237 South 16th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53215
(414) 647-5000

If anyone wants to contact me to see how I am doing. Just say a prayer for me please. I am going to miss the gym (Bally's) for awhile as I won't be able to go back for a few weeks. I also have to get things planned for my kids they are off of school that day. So looks like I will need to make plans for them as well.

P.S I am down to 185 lbs I have lost 132.5 lbs since jan 2009 :)
Robin from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Distal gastric bypass 7/28/09
6 month supervised diet done lost over 50 lbs pre-surgery
My facebook page is:
www.facebook.com/robinfrommilwaukee  (just put that you are from OH in message to add you to my facebook)     
       View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

August 2010 weight 138 lbs lost of 179.5 lbs but gain again since my gallbladder surgery Oct 2010 range recentlly my weight got up to 166 and I was in freak mode. I am now down to 152.6 hoping to get back to 135 and started generic wellbutrin

Most Active