im approved, im approved, im approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather Prest
on 2/12/10 9:56 pm - Milwaukee, WI

im approved!!!!!!!!!! childrens community care plan through badgercare approved me yesterday i only have a $3.00 co pay i schedule surgery on monday with bobby wu!

Jess36
on 2/12/10 10:57 pm - kenosha, WI
That is awesome! I am at the ens of the pre-op stages with Dr. Engstrand, also in Milwaukee. Good luck and keep us posted! What surgery are you getting?

Heather Prest
on 2/13/10 10:32 pm - Milwaukee, WI
thank you I am having gastric bypass rny
Tammy G.
on 2/15/10 4:45 am, edited 2/15/10 4:45 am - Cudahy, WI
Congrats to you... I am awaiting my day to say i am approved i have the badger care united health care, i am having the duodenal switch, and I have to do the 6mth supervised diet with my nutritionist.. almost there, only have to go till may, then it can be admitted to the insurance for my approval... YAY did you have to go through the supervised diet thing?  Your in good hands with bobby wu, i have dr. engstrand through the bariatrics of wi.. Prayers are sent your way for a fast and safe surgery and recovery!!

Tammy
Heather Prest
on 2/15/10 9:09 am - Milwaukee, WI
yeah i did 5 months pysician supervised physician diet and i used 1 month weight related visit with a past doctor from a year ago so six months total badgercare requires 6 months total but only 3 months have to be prior to surgery my surgery date is march 31
daniela S.
on 2/22/10 1:21 am - Albuquerque, NM
That is awesome CONGRATS i have to leave the country for my surgery because i was denied 3x good luck!!!
Crystalyn
on 2/24/10 9:15 am - Milwaukee, WI
I think that is the cheapest copay I've heard of for the surgery! Congrats!  I'll be saying prayers for you. 

ekolpack
on 6/11/10 12:32 am - Edgar, WI
No co-pay.  UMR has been great.
Most Active