Looking for support!

ffrenchmen
on 12/8/10 12:13 am - WI
I'm looking for local contacts in the Milwaukee Metro area. I am fighting the insurance thing any help I can get from local contacts would be invaluable. 

Hoping to make new friends!

Art 
MOMW
on 12/8/10 2:39 am - Janesville, WI
VSG on 05/30/12
I do not know how much I can help, but my insurance filling was all handled through my bariatric surgeon's office.  I was fortunate that mine went through without a hitch.  My surgery will be at UW Madison, so unfortunately it is not local.  You could maybe give them a call and ask them questions though, they maybe of help. 
ffrenchmen
on 12/11/10 10:12 pm - WI
Thanks.
gonersmom
on 12/12/10 9:19 am
Hi Art,
I'm Anne. I live a couple of hours from Milw, but I'm planning on my surgery with Dr.Chua in Milw. Have my consult with him on
12/27. I hope to have the VSG (sleeve) surgery.

What type of surgery are you looking at? What types of problems are you having with your insurance? And what insurance company do you have??

So far I've had no issues, but I started with a BMI of 43. I seriously got into the clinic's program in Sept, and I have had my 3 nutritionist visits, pysch, and I'm pre-approved so far.

Hopefully it will all work out for you too. Ask away with the questions. Maybe one of us will have some suggestions.
Best wishes.

Let me help you with bariatric friendly cooking.  www.pamperedchef.biz/gawnecooking
Most Active