Heya from Stevens Point

kahlana
on 4/16/11 3:38 am - Sitka, AK
VSG on 01/26/12
I'm new to the boards and new to the idea of wls. Doing lots of research on the available procedures out there as my doc has recommended that I look into it as an option. Right now i am leaning toward DS as it seems to be the one with the least complications (if the stats are right), the least "maintenance" as far as having to go back to the doc to have fills and adjustements or some of the other problems I read about with some of the other types of surgeries.
Anywho.... I am in Stevens Point so will probably go with Dr. Selwyn since he's just across the street :). And I have read good things about him. If anyone is in the Point/Plover/Whiting/Amherst etc area give a shout and lets talk procedures and such :D

My Blog My Facebook

gonersmom
on 7/10/11 12:45 am
Howdy K....I'm 4 months out and absolutely loving my VSG. If there's anything I can help you with let me know. I went with Dr. Chua in Milw. but I live about 40 minutes south of Point and get there often to shop. (Love that new area in Whiting with the Kohl's etc!)

I will try to check out the WI page more often. Sorry so late to respond. I hope you get this message! Take Care,
Anne

Let me help you with bariatric friendly cooking.  www.pamperedchef.biz/gawnecooking
Most Active