Any one else having plastic surgery on here?

Eveningblossom
on 5/1/11 12:36 am - Cuba City, WI
Looking for advice and support from anyone that has had a panni removal or umbilical hernia repair.
Thanks, Pat

Eveningblossom
Lois S.
on 5/7/11 4:25 am - Neenah, WI
 I had a belt lipetomy, which is like a panni, except the skin was removed from all the way around my waist. I also had a new belly button made, since mine went into the scrap, and he found a hernia on it and fixed it. I had my surgery done at an outpatient facility, supposedly I am the only one to have ever had this done! I was in at 7 am and out at 4:30, walking out just I walked in! I had no pain and felt great!  If you go to my pictures I have a before and after there.
Lois
Eveningblossom
on 5/7/11 3:41 pm - Cuba City, WI
Lois,

Thanks for your reply as it is very difficult to find plastic support on any part of this OH site.

Thanks for sharing your journey as well. I have 29 more days to go and UW Madison has sent me a letter saying I will be in the hospital about 2 or 3 days. I should have the anchor cut along with the hernia repair.

Your pictures look great and June 6th can not come fast enough.

How are you feeling now and how far out are you on it?

Pat
Eveningblossom
Lois S.
on 5/7/11 9:57 pm - Neenah, WI
 I had surgery about 5 1/2 years ago. Went in on thursday morning, home thursday afternoon, and back to work Monday. I worked in a bank and wore skirts so that was great for hiding the drains! My swelling was gone in about 5 weeks. 

I am feeling great today, I feel great about how I look (my boyfriend says I'm hot!), and I never thought that at 45 years old, I could wear a bikini!  I sometimes think about having a thigh lift, but that's low on my list of things to do.  Maybe when I win the lottery! :-)

Good luck on the 6th! Feel free to contact me any time!
Lois
Eveningblossom
on 5/8/11 1:14 am - Cuba City, WI
Thank you Lois and Happy Mother's Day if you celebrate it.

I would to have the very upper inner thigh skin removed and my upper arms lifted.

But I am thankful to have the panni gone and they said my girls could be lifted later which is the most important thing.

Pat
Most Active