SWAPKINS mailing list [email protected]

Jen F.
on 11/17/11 7:16 am - Minneapolis, MN
Many thanks to all who were able to attend SWAPKINS in Burnsville, MN and to those who wanted to, but couldn't make it. We had a fabulous turnout.

There have been requests to have SWAPKINS outside of the Twin Cities. I'd be happy to organize a SWAPKINS anywhere within 3 hours of Bloomington, MN. All I need is your help in securing a space.

I learned that ObesityHelp and FaceBook aren't the best ways to communicate SWAPKINS updates, so I've opened a new email account: [email protected].

If you would like to be added to the mailing list, please send an email with the subject line:
I'M IN!
followed by the city and state where you live.

Share this information with anyone who might be interested in SWAPKINS. Have them email and they will be added.

Cheers! Jen

P.S. This message is only being posted to the Minnesota and Wisconsin Message Boards. Repost as you like.
===
Get yourself some lovely-new-to-you clothes for free? Finally part with all of those things in you closet that don't fit the way they should? The holidays are coming and this is a chance to get something to wear.

All contributions should be clean, in good condition without stains or holes. Everything will be arranged in the space by size - drop your stuff on the right size table and "shop" your size. Anything not claimed by the end of the event will be donated to charity.

SWAPKINS est. 2006
Most Active