New Year New Me

kahlana
on 12/30/11 1:05 am - Sitka, AK
VSG on 01/26/12
I ran across an old journal and I had made a list of things I wanted to change about myself and a few of the things on it were my weight, my teeth, contact lenses, my hair, and my nails.

Jan 6th I go in for a consultation with a dentist for a Snap On Smile. Then Feb. 1st is my surgery. So I figured for my birthday in March I'm going to get a couple sets of different length extensions for my hair. April is fancy new fingernails for Spring but im trying to decide what I want to do for myself for the rest of the months of the year to continue my transformation and I'm running out of ideas.  .I already wear contacts but maybe I can get some violet ones for fun I dont want to go for plastics until next year because I don't think my body can handle more than 2 surgeries in a year (Had my gall bladder and appendix out in June 2011) anybody got any ideas?

My Blog My Facebook

gonersmom
on 12/30/11 5:15 am
Seems like we must all go through this transformation stuff. Hair and nails are fun. I have only done my nails a few times since it doesn't last due to my jobs.

2011 was for 'outside' transformation for me....2012 I hope will bring more 'inner' beauty. Working on my attitude may prove to be the most exasperating change, but one which will get me the farthest in life in all aspects.

Best wishes in the journey!

Let me help you with bariatric friendly cooking.  www.pamperedchef.biz/gawnecooking
kahlana
on 1/24/12 6:45 am - Sitka, AK
VSG on 01/26/12
Thanks so much gonersmom. I came up with a couple more ideas too. I am joining the gym and I have already started the clothing wishlist lol, I also added a trip to Alaska to visit friends and family.
Most Active