Sampson Stomp this Sunday

Tri_harder
on 1/10/12 7:15 am
gonersmom
on 1/17/12 2:30 am
Oh darn!!  I wish I had known about this sooner!  Please let me know if you hear of any other 5k's or 2milers.....I'm always looking for a reason to come down to the old 'hood' and hang out.  I miss the big city!  :-)

Let me help you with bariatric friendly cooking.  www.pamperedchef.biz/gawnecooking
Tri_harder
on 1/26/12 11:34 am
gonersmom
on 1/26/12 11:41 am
Thanks for the update.  Unfortunately I go back to work the 15th, work most weekends.  The weekend prior I'll be out of town.  Oh well....keep me posted if you hear of more.  Sooner or later I should get an occasional weekend off.  I've been out 8 weeks so it just wouldn't be right to ask off for a weekend that soon to coming back. 

Hope all goes well with your surgery.  They say that it is a pretty straight forward surgery with no complications, so perhaps you'll be there yourself!  :-)

Let me help you with bariatric friendly cooking.  www.pamperedchef.biz/gawnecooking
Tri_harder
on 1/27/12 4:00 am
gonersmom
on 1/27/12 7:17 am
I will definitley be looking into the Blarney run.  Not sure I'll jog the whole thing but I'll try in spurts unless I can find someone to walk with.  (Hubby is not a runner....walking is questionable unless he can have his ipod and computer along!  LOL)
Thanks for the info.....I'm sorry to hear of all the problems with your eye.  I hope it all works out.  Will be praying for you.  :-)  Maybe I'll see you in March at the Blarney~

Tri_harder
on 1/27/12 8:58 pm, edited 1/27/12 9:01 pm
Most Active