Clothing 2x-3x for sale $10 each Appleton/Oshkosh area

gonersmom
on 1/26/12 11:45 am
I have quite a few nice clothes (tops, dress pants, blazer, dresses, yoga pants) for sale.  Most are from Catherines.   I'd be willing to meet up with interested parties in Appleton/Oshkosh area.  I'm about an hour west, but come to the valley often. 

If you are interested I can send you some pics.  I will do a 'one price for all' depending on how much you take.  There's over 25 items.   Some jeans/sweaters also.  I need closet room!!  :-) 

Let me help you with bariatric friendly cooking.  www.pamperedchef.biz/gawnecooking
BROOKE H.
on 1/30/12 4:47 am - WI
Hi. What size (number) do these run. I am about 26ish but dropping so only want to buy smaller....

Surgery Date: January 16, 2012
Highest weight: 367 Surgery weight: 360  Current weight:248
Total lost = 119

gonersmom
on 1/30/12 8:53 am, edited 1/30/12 8:53 am
Alot of them  are 20-24.  Where are you located?  We could meet somewhere in Oshkosh (I'm in Wautoma but get to Oshkosh often to shop).  Then you could take a look at what there is.  I'm tall, so most of the pants/jeans are the tall cut, but there are a few of the black dress pants that are average length (which were still long enough for me).   If you PM me your email address I can send some pics to see if you are interested.  I'm a young 51   but even so they are more of a mature style clothing not so much of the younger set.  Most is from Catherines and Avenue.  Some younger stuff from Fashion Bug so depending on your age it will depend on what you will find in this group.

Thanks for asking....let me know if we can arrange someplace/sometime to meet.
Anne

Let me help you with bariatric friendly cooking.  www.pamperedchef.biz/gawnecooking
Most Active