after a year im going down hill need advice plz and support

tim1989
on 10/10/12 10:27 am - WI
after a year  i have  wennt down hill  i have been stressed  out and started stress eating  alot  i only gaind  5 pounds  i dont get  to the gym very much due to my dissabillity  im lookinng for other ppl who have had problums after  a year  and for fyi i  had bipass i really need the  supoort and  i  would like to hear from  other ppl  in  wi  who have  had it  and mayby can help me out
Tri_harder
on 10/10/12 10:09 pm
jav019
on 10/16/12 5:14 pm - madison, WI
I also have dissablitys that have been majorly restricted in what i can do and I have ALOT of pain that has gotten alot worse with the more weight I loose. i am over 3 years out now and I can relate to what you are saying. What kinda of dissablitys do you have and what specific issues are you having maybe I could make some suggestions with alittle more info. :) I hope things get better I know its rough when you feel like you are all alone and "normal" people have no idea what you are going through. Heck most of the doctors I have had dont have the slightest idea when it comes to the bypass and how they need to handle it.

Kathyjs
on 6/9/17 5:20 pm

Water aerobics work for many

Most Active