Waiting for a date

Derbygirl
on 5/12/03 4:55 am - Madison, WI
I have been approved and finished all my appts, except pre-op and physical before surgery. Unfortunatley the hard part is waiting. I know that my surgery will be scheduled for sometime in June. Its just waiting to here what date. Then I'm sure it will be waiting for the date. I want so much to be on the loosing side and be able to enjoy life again. I am from the Madison area. My Surgeon is Hueppenbecker at Dean.
cj71
on 5/12/03 5:08 am - Kenosha, WI
Hi Deborah, Yep... I'm in the same boat as you. I figure It'll be in late June or early July. Stay positive and prepare for life as a loser! We can never be too prepared. Dr. Kothari in La Crosse will be doing my surgery.
TraK41
on 5/12/03 3:30 pm - Waukesha, WI
Deborah, It was great to hear how far you have come in this process already! I realize the waiting can seem like forever, but use this time wisely to prepare for what is to come. I believe that we can never be prepared enough. Both physically and psychologically we can prepare ourselves so that our recovery is uneventful and our journey is successful! I wish you the very best with your upcoming surgery! Traci (pre-op 6/2/03)
Most Active