Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield

vorth
on 5/19/03 3:23 pm - Mineral Point, WI
Does anyone in WI have Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield Insurance? I have been waiting for what seems to be forever to get everything together and my file is now in medical review (for the 3rd time..from what I understand via the customer service lady at BCBS) My husband works for Nelson which is a division of Cummins. The insurance is funded by the employer (Cummins) and Anthem BC/BS is the administrator of the policy. I am anxiously awaiting their decision and would like to hear from anyone who has dealt with them. Any suggestions? I do have the chance to change to my employers insurance which is also Blue Cross/Blue Shield, but their policy is a regular policy that is not "funded" by the employer. If I have to go that route, it will take me another couple months to make the switch and start over. I am not a very patient person. Thanks for any help you may have for me. Please feel free to email me at [email protected] or respond to this message board. Good luck to everyone on this journey!!!
TraK41
on 5/20/03 2:50 pm - Waukesha, WI
Hi Vicky , I wish you the very best with getting your approval! I do not know about that insurance, as I have a Compcare Blue policy. It is a division of BC/BS but as I recently found out by a friend, all policies are written so differently that one could approve it, and another could deny it. I do hope they approve you and you can begin this wonderful journey! Please keep us posted if you hear anything! Traci
Most Active