June 27 is my day!

Lorilee P.
on 5/31/03 11:06 am - Morrisonville, WI
Hi everyone! I am a patient of Dr. Wallace at Froedert and I am so exited to post that my date is coming in less than a month. I would love to hear from any one who is a patient at Froedert. I am 5'5 308 lbs. I would appreciate anyone to email me with thier experiences at Froedert or advise for coming home etc. I love to see how you all are doing. Such an inspiration!
TraK41
on 5/31/03 12:45 pm - Waukesha, WI
Hi Lorilee, That is so awesome that you have a surgery date!! The time will fly by! I also will be having my surgery at Froedtert on June 2nd. Dr Nakeeb is doing my surgery, but Dr Wallace is a great surgeon as well. The whole office there is fantastic! Have you been attending the support group meetings yet? I would recommend those as they are an excellent support people both pre- and post-op. You will get a chance to meet a lot of wonderful people there also. If you need more info. on the support group time and location, just let me know. Again, congratulations! I am very happy for you! Traci
vorth
on 6/3/03 4:28 pm - Mineral Point, WI
Good luck Lorilee. I don't know much about Froedert, but have read many good things. I am sure all will be well. Looking forward to having a date of my own soon. Best of luck. Keep us posted on your journey.
Most Active