September 8 is my date!!

vorth
on 6/28/03 3:09 am - Mineral Point, WI
So glad to be able to say I have a date!! Although I really wanted it before school started, I am happy to at least have a date. I hope that there will be a cancellation, but if not September will have to do. Surgery is just 4 days after I turn 37 years old. I guess you could say I am getting a belated birthday present from God. Continued success and luck to everyone who is on this journey.
Tina H.
on 6/28/03 3:24 am - Chicago, IL
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I sure you feel a great sense of relief just knowing you finally have a date! I, too hope I can get a date before school starts again, but that is almost too much to hope for as I have not even been approved yet. Best wishes for a very successful surgery and speedy recovery!
Julie T.
on 6/30/03 3:30 am - West Allis, WI
Congratulations!!! I am just beginning my journey, and I'm really afraid that CIGNA won't cover it. I wasn't until recently, after reading postings from other CIGNA carriers who were told in the 11th hour that they now need 26 weeks of documented dieting from their PCP as well as evidence of two weight loss programs in the last year??? I called CIGNA last week and they told me nothing of this, but then these people said they weren't initially told either and that this is new policy effective this year. I am so PSYCHED to have this done, and now I am so worried that CIGNA will keep from having it. Good Luck to you and I hope to be where you are soon!
Barb J.
on 7/1/03 3:54 am - Eau Claire, wi
YES,YES, YES.......Dont you just love the feeling! That is so great!! I'm so happy for you. Please keep us posted. And to be on a cancellation list was a great idea. who know? maybe the journey will be sooner!! Barb
Most Active