Looking for people to chat with in the Green Bay, WI area

Jacqueline N.
on 6/29/03 12:23 pm - Pulaski, WI
I am looking to chat with people in the Green Bay WI area that are having the surgery or have had the surgery. I am having mine August 4, 2003. I can't wait but I am also scared. my log in name on yahoo is tifkimsam and I also have buddy list and that user name is tifkimsam or you can just email me at [email protected] thanks, Jackie
Laure H.
on 7/1/03 3:09 am - Waukesha, WI
Hi Jackie, Did you look under Yahoo support groups? There is one for Wisconsin, I don't know if there is one for just your area or not, might be worth a look. Good Luck to you with your surgery! I had Lap RNY on 9/23/03, started at 349lbs, now 210. Yippee!! Take care, Laure
Melissa H.
on 7/10/03 4:53 am
Hi Jackie, I am from Green Bay and will be having open RNY at BTC on July 21st! Where are you having your surgery done? I'm getting so scared!!
Beaumom
on 7/13/03 9:43 am - Green Bay, WI
Hi Jackie, I am from Green Bay and had surgery on July 3rd in Neenah. Feel free to contact me to chat anytime at [email protected]. So far, I'm not straying too far from home. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks, I will get to do some bumming before having to return to work. Good luck with your surgery.
Most Active