I'm from Wausau... anyone close to me?? October 1st 2003 is my date!!

Stacey K.
on 7/7/03 2:56 pm - Wausau, Wi
Hello and CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!!! LOSERS AND BEGINERS!! I am new here and I was just wondering is anyone close to my town. I would love to meet someone around here who is or was on my journey. I was just APPROVED and my surgery date is OCTOBER 1, 2003!!!!!! HIP HIP HOOORAAAAY!!!! I cant wait to hear from you!! Take Care, Stacey K from Wausau, Wisconsin
Jacqueline N.
on 7/7/03 10:13 pm - Pulaski, WI
Hi Stacey, Congrats to you tooo, I live in Pulaski which is close to Green Bay or Shawano it is about the same distance to both. My surgery date is Aug 4th. I cant wait either. Take care hugsssssssssssssss Jackie
Loraine K.
on 7/8/03 11:40 am - WI
Hi Stacey, Congratulations on your date. I had RNY on April 15th but due to complications had an open on May 15th. I am now feeling well and down 50 lbs. Wausau hospital nurses are great! Have you met Trish (Dr. Johnsons nurse)? She is wonderful. Eat everything you want NOW It's amazing how little food you need after the surgery. Loraine K. Wis. Rapids
Bobbi -Jo F.
on 7/8/03 3:41 pm - Tigerton, wi
Hi Stacey, I'm from Tigerton, which is about 35 Miles away. I'm also pre-op, but I've been on this journey since Jan,03. My date has been set for July 24, with Dr.Brebrick, at Marshfield Clinic. I would love to comunicate more with you. And yes I'm totally excited but my surgery, and about the new me. So hope to hear from you soon. Bobbi-Jo Tigerton Wisconsin
Most Active