I have a date!

cj71
on 7/7/03 10:29 pm - Kenosha, WI
It's all set... August 21st I'll become a loser! My first phone call was 11 months ago, and I've only got to wait another 46 days!
Jacqueline N.
on 7/8/03 12:22 am - Pulaski, WI
Hi Chris, Congrats! My date is August 4th. I will pray that you have a speedy recovery for you. hugssssssssssss Jackie
Laure H.
on 7/8/03 2:31 am - Waukesha, WI
Great News! The time will just fly! I wish you the best of luck. There were a couple of days in the first couple weeks after my surgery that I regretted having it, but now that I feel so good and the weight is coming off I don't have any regrets. This is one of the best decisions I ever made, why did I wait so long! After 11 months you probably thought the day would never get here! Again, best of luck to you. Laure Lap RNY 9/23/03 349lbs/208 lbs
vorth
on 7/8/03 11:54 am - Mineral Point, WI
Congrads Chris. Wishing you the best in your journey. Praying for the days to pass quickly until your surgery date. Gods Blessings.
Barb J.
on 7/8/03 1:47 pm - Eau Claire, wi
This is so great!! To have a date set in place! I hope all goes well. The excitement to be on the losing side-YES
Beaumom
on 7/13/03 9:26 am - Green Bay, WI
I'm so happy for you Chris. I remember my excitement when I got my date. It seemed so far away, but now I am 10 days post op. It went faster than I thought. The day of surgery and the day after were pretty painful, but vast improvement every day. I was out "supervising" the cleaning of my garage yesterday. Now instead of doing the work myself, I have help! Nice benefit. My friend is trying to figure out if she can schedule an appendectomy in a couple of months so she can get her work done!
Most Active