Recent Posts

On2BetterThings
on 12/8/15 10:22 am - Germantown, WI
RNY on 04/03/12
Topic: Menomenee Falls/Germantown Area? In need of workout buddy!
Is there anyone in this area? I just moved here, I need a workout partner.. Someone to keep me going, lbvs.. I am 3 years post op.

On2BetterThings
on 11/19/15 10:29 am - Germantown, WI
RNY on 04/03/12
Topic: RE: What are my chances for approval in Wisconsin (Physicians Plus HMO Badgercare)?
I live in germantown, are you in the are?
    RNY 04*03*12

Lizbeth1209
on 10/16/15 10:25 pm
Topic: What are my chances for approval in Wisconsin (Physicians Plus HMO Badgercare)?

Hello! I have started the process of getting to the point of having WLS. I have visited with both my PCP and my nutritionist every month for six months. I have been diagnosed with sleep apnea. I have high blood pressure. I have a BMI over 50. I am 35 years old and healthy enough for surgery. I have Badgercare, but I'm slightly unique in that I have an HMO through PP. In a few weeks I go to meet with a surgeon (Dr Garren) and they will submit for pre-approval, but I'm nervous. Does anyone relate to me? Similar story?

franpie1
on 8/1/15 10:05 am
Topic: RE: Nutritionist coverage?? Badgercare

They won't cover the lap band but they will cover the gastric sleeve or the gastric bypass you have to do 6 months of nutritional coinciding and have a compound condition I go to the auroura baycare weightloss services and they set me up

Nic M
on 6/26/15 10:28 am
Topic: RE: plastic surgery

If possible, you might want to branch out into the Chicago area. There are many plastic surgeons in and around that area. I'm sure that you can do research on them online. I did have a surgeon in Fond du Lac do my brachioplasty, but the results were just fair. I'm not sure I'd recommend him. 

Avoid kemmerling, Green Bay, WI

-Amanda-
on 1/13/15 12:56 am
Topic: RE: plastic surgery

I am also in Wisconsin looking for a good plastics surgeon. no luck so far.

laelmo7
on 10/14/14 7:46 am - Columbia, LA
Topic: RE: MEDICAID AND MEDICARE SURGEONS LIST!

Dr. Dominiquiz in Covington la did my gastric sleeve.  He does accept medicaid.  You must have documentation from trying to loose weight prior from you pcp. He is awesome.  I had my surgery dec. 20 2014 I have met my goal and lost 140. I'm now trying to maintain my goal. I've sent him 6 patients already.  Good luck and God bless. 

Tri_harder
on 8/31/14 11:52 pm
Tri_harder
on 8/31/14 11:49 pm
Most Active