Hello everyone

Cira S.
on 3/12/09 10:20 am - Charles Town , WV
I hope that everyone is doing great. I haven't been around posting since I started a new fulltime job on march 2nd and I leave so early in the morning and I have a 1 1/2 hour to 2 hour commute to Silver Spring, MD it all depends on the traffic.  When I get home my children require my undivided attention especially the 1 year old that i just don't get much time to post. But I wanted to tell you all that I am still around and I haven't forgotten you all.

Also I wanted to post a lick to my Jefferson County WV support group here online on OH. I haven't been able to get people to commit to meet so I am going to have a monthly or bi weely round table discussion in the chat room of myu group to give support to those that does not have a support group that they can atend in their area. If you already have a support group and still would to join my online OH group that is great too. I would love to have you there.

I am trying to set up a meeting this Saturday afternoon or evening. If you join the group please let me know what if afternoon or evening would be best to meet online. 

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/WVJeffersonCountyWLSupportG roup/welcome/

Have a wonderful evening everyone.

I am who I am and accept my feelings wholeheartedly.
Those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind.

Cira 249/144.0 current/goal 154/ 5'3" 10 lbs below my Dr's goal
100Cira-1.jpg picture by negra266

Most Active
Recent Topics
WLS in WV?
rakat · 0 replies · 1998 views
Wv coventry care requirments
Sunfish6406 · 0 replies · 4703 views
Coventry Cares WV Medicaid
AKD40 · 9 replies · 6307 views
Bcbs highmark of wv?
conandjaysmom · 0 replies · 5632 views