clarksburg area people

hermance67
on 3/25/09 3:37 pm - chatham, NY
i have a few questions for anyone in that area.  i will be moving back to wv from upstate ny.  i was wondering about schools, churches, doctors, neighborhoods.

angie
LinderLu
on 3/26/09 12:27 pm - bridgeport, WV
What kind of questions do you have?   I live in Bridgeport, maybe I can answer some questions.
hermance67
on 3/27/09 1:18 am - chatham, NY
i am looking for employment at UHC as a nurse.  i just have to contact them when i get down and set up my interview.  i am just wondering about the high schools.  i have heard good things about robert byrd hs.  i also have a son who will be in 1st grade that needs special ed and needs speech therapy.  those are my basic questions. 

i am coming down in may to set up my interviews and start looking for a house rental in clarksburg starting june 1.  we will make the actual move in june.  school up here lets out like 6/25 or something like that.

thanks

angie
LinderLu
on 3/27/09 2:39 am - bridgeport, WV
I went to school at Liberty High and its not bad at all.  RCB is a newer school and a bit more up to date with somethings, but I also heard (and remember) it had more problems as far as drugs and violence... but those things are unfortunately becoming popular everywhere.   As for elementary schools.. it has been a while since I have been there..lol.  My daughter goes to a Bridgeport Elementary school so I haven't dealt with Clarksburgs system for 15 yrs since I been in it.   My nieces go to Adamstem Elem and they seem to be doing well.    Good luck with the finding rental and moving.  We are looking for a new place too.  There seems to be a lot out there, all depends on what you want.  I'm trying to hold out for a flatter yard, but seeing how this is the "Mountain State" I might not to hold out too long!
Most Active
Recent Topics
WLS in WV?
rakat · 0 replies · 1998 views
Wv coventry care requirments
Sunfish6406 · 0 replies · 4703 views
Coventry Cares WV Medicaid
AKD40 · 9 replies · 6307 views
Bcbs highmark of wv?
conandjaysmom · 0 replies · 5633 views