Cheapest Surgeon

bigo2008
on 4/30/09 3:42 pm - South Charleston, WV
 Hi all I am new to the board. I am currently pursuing the lapband surgery. I am under a doctors care now but I am self pay and I fear with the downturn in the economy I will no longer be able to afford him. I live in Charleston. Can anyone hear please help me find a lower costing lap band surgeon in the Charleston area? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
butterjoy
on 5/1/09 10:20 pm - Elkview, WV
As far as the cost, all of the surgeries are expensive.  You may have to call all of the Bariatric surgeons in Charleston and Huntington.  Most of the offices will help plan for payments before surgery.  Hopefully you will find one.

JOY

* Our family is a circle of love and strength. With every birth and every union, the circle grows. Every joy shared adds more love. Every obstacle faced together makes the circle stronger. The love of a family is life's greatest blessing.   
     I have reached my goal! Praying angel:9896

skinnygirl1978
on 5/7/09 3:52 am
I suggest calling around both Charleston and HUntington to get prices. Don't let finances make your final decision though. Make sure the surgeon you choose has done at least 100 bands or more. Be careful because sometimes you get what you pay for and cheaper isn't always better.
Most Active
Recent Topics
WLS in WV?
rakat · 0 replies · 1997 views
Wv coventry care requirments
Sunfish6406 · 0 replies · 4703 views
Coventry Cares WV Medicaid
AKD40 · 9 replies · 6306 views
Bcbs highmark of wv?
conandjaysmom · 0 replies · 5632 views