I just got my call from D...

Kimberly B.
on 7/8/03 5:29 am - Westover, WV
I just got my call from Debbie. My surgery is scheduled for Aug 19th. I am so excited. My pre-op appointment is Aug. 11th at 9:20. I guess that they will give me the scoop on everthing then. I can't wait for my new life to begin. There are so many things that I want to do with my daughter that I just don't have the energy for. She deserves a mother that can play with her and take her to the pool. Most of all, I don't want her to be embarrased by me. I know how cruel kids can be.
Rhonda Y.
on 7/8/03 11:15 pm - Fairmont, WV
Kimberly, Congratulations on getting your date!! I'm having my surgery on August 5, also with Dr. Johnson. It's amazing how much time goes so quickly as the countdown starts. I remember in January when I first called Dr. Johnsons office and Debbie said I would be looking at August for a date if all went smoothly, that sounded like light years away. Now, here it is about a month away and I feel like there isn't enough time in the world to get everything finished before August 5. Good luck and feel free to email me anytime.
Most Active
Recent Topics
WLS in WV?
rakat · 0 replies · 1989 views
Wv coventry care requirments
Sunfish6406 · 0 replies · 4697 views
Coventry Cares WV Medicaid
AKD40 · 9 replies · 6296 views
Bcbs highmark of wv?
conandjaysmom · 0 replies · 5626 views