Lifequest ! The name says it all !

kathy C.
on 7/21/03 2:20 am - madison, wv
As a member of the WLS family of Lifequest, I have to say that Dr. Stickler has developed a program that is by far one of the leading programs for success that you will see. This is a life long journey that we have chosen to take in changing our lifes. I am living proof that his program works . Not just the surgery. If it had not been for the caring and support that is obtained from Dr. Sticlker and his caring staff , and most importantly the support group that comes with the journey. I truly believe that I would personally not be able to make this post . My life has changed so much in the past 2 yrs. My blood pressure is no longer in the stroke zone and I no longer require any medications for my blood pressure. I can honestly say that I will be around to watch my daughter grow up. A big life saving thank you goes out to Dr. Stickler and the staff at Lifequest. Kathy Cook
Carol P.
on 8/11/03 8:07 am - Charleston, wv
Kathy, I cannot say it better so I won't try. Thank you Dr Stickler, Katie, Kate, Shannon and everyone at Lifequest for giving me back a life. I just went white water rafting this past Saturday and had a ball. Does anyone think I would have done that at 270 lbs?
Most Active
Recent Topics
WLS in WV?
rakat · 0 replies · 1989 views
Wv coventry care requirments
Sunfish6406 · 0 replies · 4697 views
Coventry Cares WV Medicaid
AKD40 · 9 replies · 6296 views
Bcbs highmark of wv?
conandjaysmom · 0 replies · 5626 views